You want to contribute to the improvement of today's OLED smartphones and TV displays? Have you always wanted to be part of a deep-tech startup?
Only 3 years young, the Dresden-based beeOLED is researching an innovative approach to substantially increase the efficiency and lifetime of displays. We develop, synthesize and commercialize these fine chemicals, going the complete way from early beauty research directly to product placement on the world market in a short time. At beeOLED, an international team of experienced synthetic chemists, analytical chemists, physicists, engineers, project managers and patent experts work closely together to establish our new idea on the market as quickly as possible. Our customers are all manufacturers of displays for smartphones and televisions. Financially strong investors support us on our way. During our current growth phase, we are looking to strengthen our team.
- a young, international and highly motivated team under experienced management
- a very good working atmosphere and collegial interaction - colleagues with a very high level of expertise are always ready to provide support
- Work in newly furnished laboratories with excellent modern equipment
- Opportunities for further development within our growing company
- attractive salary
- 30 days vacation
- flexible working hours
- a salary bonus program and other benefits (e.g. free drinks).
- Completed training as a chemical laboratory assistent, CTA (chemical-technical assistant) or similar.
- 2 years of work experience in the field of analytical chemistry desirable
- Experience with HPLC /GC-MS - other analytical methods of advantage
- Basic knowledge of analytical methods in organic chemistry
- Strong desire and ability to work in a team.
- Careful execution and documentation of results.
- Sense of responsibility, reliability, and safety awareness
- In addition, you are characterized by punctuality and reliability, as well as a precise, goal-oriented, punctual and independent way of working within a team.
- Good to very good written and spoken German skills, Englisch desirable
- Sample preparation and independent execution of analyses according to defined test instructions using HPLC, GC-MS, UV-VIS, TGA-DSC, EA
- Preparation of protocols and documentation of results in ELN.
- Collaboration in projects for method development and validation
- Purification of organic semiconductor materials by sublimation according to defined procedures
- Cleaning, maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Carrying out incoming inspections of raw materials, analysis samples and other goods
- Participation in general laboratory activities
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your detailed application (incl. CV, letter of motivation and certificates) to: firstname.lastname@example.org